I notice you didn't have many close shots of Addis--are you still holding a grudge for the whole kicking you in the shins thing?? Why does Lalu always look like a drunk pirate in pics? It is the best! Cannot wait til CO, although we may see you before then......
Dave and I traveled to ET in April '08 and brought home our babygirl, Ava Rahel. This is all about our journey....the one that took us to Addis Ababa and the one that we are on now.
Ava is the best thing that has ever happened to us and she is a true gift from God. We love her more than words can say.
6 comments:
I know....it's 2009!!! Oopsie!!
Oh, and I had nothing to do with the song choice for the last video!! Dave did.....
That is so cute!! Good job!!!
Those are the sweetest and cutest pics. And yes, your Ava is huge. She is so tall.
awesome! So Colorado in 2010? Where abouts? SO excited!
I notice you didn't have many close shots of Addis--are you still holding a grudge for the whole kicking you in the shins thing??
Why does Lalu always look like a drunk pirate in pics? It is the best!
Cannot wait til CO, although we may see you before then......
Post a Comment